This is H2 Saddles newest upgrade to the saddle system. This bridge is adjustable in length from 5" to 34" and is also adjustable on each side for the change the saddle angle. Each adjustment is easy and can be performed in seconds without ever disconnecting.
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE, UHMW) construction
- Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic
- Highly resistant to corrosive chemicals such as Acids, Alkaloids
- Low Moisture absorption
- LightWeight - 1.75 oz, Floats on water
- Strong - Stronger than steel pound for pound, 7700 lb bridge Strength, 5500 lb (x2) strength on each of attachment lines to the saddle
- Bridge Length Adjustment
- Symmetric on either side, No strong side installation required
- Directional friction knots
- Stopper knots are pre-spliced
- Sheathing on ends to prevent fraying
- Saddle Cant Adjustment, Adjust either side independently
- Lower for sitters
- Higher for leaners
- Infinite adjustments to allow for fine tuning as needed.
- Inherent Bridge Spreader, Helps with hip pinch
- Install on any saddle with traditional bridge loops within minutes,No cutting, splicing or untying of binding knots
- All Splicing is done during fabrication
Installation Video can be viewed from here.
*New bridges are stiff and require a break in period to relax and soften.